Good full version free softwares

Please post any new innovations or advanements in medicine and healthcare
biju

Good full version free softwares

Post by biju » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 pm

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com

The above site is a good giveaway site, whch offers some grant softwares and games for free for 24 hours in its full version.
You can get some nice ones on your lucky days.
Cheers
BIJU JOSE

biju

Re: Good full version free softwares

Post by biju » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:57 am

There is a comparison and synchronisation tool between folders for download today . I havent tried it out yet.
Let me know if anyone finds it useful. Sounds good, especially when you back up files at different times and dont have a clue what is the addition/ deletion in the new backup. I think that is the purpose of the tool.
Cheers
BIJU JOSE

DrSunil

Post by DrSunil » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 am

hi biju,it 'll be more useful if u could attach those prgms here...pls compress to zip for easy download(if u dont mind)...thanx in advance..
drsunilMD

biju

Post by biju » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 pm

I just installed it, and it works! But it take some time to first analyse both folders, and then back up these and then synchronise.

Sorry Sunil, it wouldnt let me do that. It has to be downloaded and installed on the same day as the offer, ie. within 24 hours.
But there is a similar open project software apparently better, some people say, havent tried it.

http://winmerge.org/
Cheers
BIJU JOSE

biju

Post by biju » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:58 pm

Sunil
The file in compressed form is 2.6 mb, max upload size is 2 mb. Sorry
BIJU JOSE

DrSunil

Post by DrSunil » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:06 am

never mind biju,thanxs for ur reply.It was not that i wanted that app...(I already have such app with me)I was just mentioning the fact that we can upload useful files and then its easy for others to use it...and i was not aware of the upload limit......and god knows who all visit this forum...its just a few of us who post something...lots of kuzhimadians r in our batch including pattar!
drsunilMD